I'd say today is about a 6. I have to work, and work is always so busy I find very little time to think about anything else. However, some unexpected life trials are now not only prominent while I'm awake, they are now being played out in my dreams as well. This is really affecting my sleep lately. So to say the least I'm a bit tired and ornery today too!
Day 27: Share a picture.

Day 28: Have you ever corrected or wished you had corrected someone about your loss?
There have been a couple of instances where I certainly wished I could be more like my sisters, who are not afraid to speak their mind. However, I HATE confrontation, so instead I bottle my feelings up and tend to erupt on my poor husband. The times that I wished I would have spoken my mind were very soon after Makayla's funeral. Looking back on it now, I'm glad that I didn't say anything. My emotions were all over the place at the time, and I think that I probably would have said things out of anger, that would not have helped the situation, and I would have regreted later.
No comments:
Post a Comment