Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


10.23.2011

Day 22

Day 22: Do you have a song or songs that make you think of your child?

I don't know if it's because day 22 is Makayla's five month angelversary, or if it's because music is such a big part of my life, but this has been an emotional post for me. Occasionally I find myself humming the song from her video. But, if I had to pick a song that truly reminds me of Makayla it would be Trace Adkins "Just Fishin'" Kind of a weird song, I know. My sister first played it for me because it reminded her of my dad. He only had girls and would take us fishing all the time. I of course thought of Camron when I heard it. Camron LOVES to fish. I think if he could make it a career he would in a heart beat. I was pregnant with her when I heard the song, and just pictured Camron with her, and her little pink fishing pole. How much he loves sharing that with Brycson and would have loved to have a girl who he could share his love with too.

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

Hey Amy, I love reading these! I hope it is healing for you. I hope you are finding comfort when your days are tough and you need it. I pray for you.
Love ya lots:)

Visits from my friends