Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


10.25.2011

Day 23, 24

Day 23: Besides changing the outcome, what is one thing you would have done differently?

There are a few things that come to mind when I think about this question.

1-I will always wonder what I could have done differently to prevent things. Should I have pushed for more testing, early delivery, etc.

2-I certainly regret all the complaining I did during my pregnancy, and all the things I said about not being ready to take care of her, sleep deprivation, etc. I wish more than anything that I could take all those words back.

3-I really wish that I had looked at her more. I mean REALLY looked at her. There are a few things that I've noticed in pictures that I never noticed in person. I wish I would have looked at her hands and feet more. Her little ears, her tummy, all the little things you take notice of on a newborn. My BIGGEST fear right now is that she will be the only little girl I get. If that's the case I regret not truly taking the time to get to know her in really the only way that I could.

Day 24: On birthdays, diagnosis days, or anniversaries of passing, do you prepare for them?

There's really not anything special that I do to prepare for them, but every 22nd of the month is a hard day. It's a reminder of how old she would be. What milestones she would be reaching, or what we'd be doing with her. We just hit her 5 month mark. It seems like time has just flown by, but at the same time it feels like it just happened yesterday.

No comments:

Visits from my friends