Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.26.2008

ThAnKsGiViNg PoInT FaRm!

Since Camron had this Friday off, and I had to work today, I thought it would be fun to take a family "outing" down to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. Brycson loves to make all the animal sounds and is starting to recognize the different animals in the books we read. We invited Grandma and Grandpa to go with us and headed down to Lehi! It was super cheap for all of us to go and we all had a really good time. Unfortunately we picked the hottest day EVER to go, so you'll have to notice our beet-faced child!

The stare down!

For any of you who know our son...this was the best part of the whole trip...THE WATER HOSE!

Brycson was afraid of the mini horse ride so we decided to take a tractor/wagon ride!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Okay...So I found you. As it turns out I was typing @ instead of .
LOL
He is getting so big. We REALLY need to go on that picnic soon. School starts in 4 weeks for me. My last schedule b4 school is this one...
Give me a call!!

The Dennis's said...

First thing I thought of when the doc said Feb. 15th was that it's your birthday. Maybe we'll get lucky and have it on the actual due date :) Just wait, I'm sure I'll be gaining plenty of weight!

Camille said...

Yeah, I couldn't believe the amount of books that I have to have for ONE class.... I think that I am guna buy one of those pull behind back packs (yeah, and look like a nerd) for this semester.
If I would have done better when I took it at SLCC I wouldn't be in this position... All well though. Live and learn... right?!
I can't belive all of the words that Brycson says. Oh, look out Amy He will be in kindergarten before you know it....

XOXOXOXOXOXO :)

Camille said...

Girl....

We have gotta do our lunch at the park SOON!! School is creaping up on us.

Call me!

Springer Family said...

Will you email me you email address I want to make our blog private.

Visits from my friends