Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.06.2008

Happy 4th of July!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July holiday! We had a pretty laid back day of sleeping in and a trip to get a Jamba Juice. Do we know how to party it up or what? Later we had a BBQ with Camron's family and then went to watch the fireworks at Riverton park. Believe it or not, Brycson loved the fireworks!! He kept saying "Wow" and "Again," all while clapping at the pretty fireworks. We were shocked since he is usually such a scaredy cat about everything else. But, at the same time we were glad that he liked them 'cause it made for a fun family holiday!

Having a blast watching the neighborhood fireworks!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm lucky that my kids have liked the fireworks too. So far no one has been scared of them. Love the boys bonding time too. How fun for all of you!

Visits from my friends