My poor hubby hasn't taken a sick day in over a year, and the week that he has a few days off for doctor's appointments and my cousin's wedding he gets to spend those days sick. He had to take the rest of the week off from work too. He's been battling up and down fever and chills and has just been miserable. The poor guy who's favorite phrase is "I'm bakin' like a toasted cheeser," is HOT more often than not. This week he has spent the days hovered in front of a space heater with a sweatshirt, beenie, PJ pants, slippers and the heaviest quilt we can find. Yesterday he sat out on the back porch in 90+ degree weather with the same attire on, only this time he had a heated rice bag on his neck and one on his legs; he still couldn't get warm and decided to go inside. He absolutely hates the rice bag that I have and would make me go to a whole other floor of the house when I used it for my back when I was preggers. He thinks it smells like urine when you heat it up. So besides the obvious changes in wardrobe, I knew he was sick when he asked me to get it out and heat it up for him. POOR GUY! He's starting to feel better but not 100% yet. I just hope I don't come down with it too...Knock on Wood!
Sunset
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment