We found out today that my sister, Stacey, is having a
GIRL!!! YAAAAY! I love my little guy to death, but I must admit that it is so much more fun to shop for girls. I don't envy her having to do a little girl's hair at all, but it will be fun to do the dress-up and accessorizing thing. Anywho, lastly I would just like to add an "I told you so..." I said it was a girl all along, and have always known Stacey would have the first girl grandchild. Congratulations Stacey and Brandon... let the shopping begin!!
3 comments:
I also do not envy myself for having to do her hair. Hopefully she gets my natural curl to make things a little easier.
Apparently you are really good at guessing what babies will be! Brycson will love having all these girl cousins! :)
You tricked me into thinking that you were pregnant with a little girl! Not funny! How fun for your sister though. Girls are great!
Post a Comment