Camron's getting a little worried that Brycson is spending a too much time at home with Mom. I can't imagine why he thinks that...Could it be that Brycson takes a make-up brush and "does his face" with Mom when she gets ready? Or is it when he takes the brush and mirror and combs his hair? Or is it when he takes the hairspray and moves it around his head saying "psst, psst, psst." Or maybe it's when he takes Dad's electric razor and pulls his pants up to shave his legs? I guess I just don't see what Cam's talking about (wink, wink!) This weekend Cam and Brycson had some much needed Father-Son bonding time. Well, as much as you can do with a one year old anyway. They've washed their cars together, played video games, wrestled, had tickle fights which included ganging up on Mommy, and played soccer outside. Brycson just lights up when he gets to hang out with his Dad, and my favorite thing to hear Camron say is "I love that kid," and "He's too cute." Watching them both puts a great big smile on my face...I love my two guys.

Workin' at the carwash!

So proud of his work!

Playing Soccer on Xbox! Brycson really thinks he's playing!

3 comments:
He is so cute washing his little car!! I love it. You just let him be a little girly..It's later when it's not ok. I hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon.
That is sooo camron, to think that way about spending so much time with mommy. Those pics are way cute.
Hope all is well.
Ashlee Veenendaal
Amy,
I didn't know you had a blog? I found your blog off of Lizy's - it will be fun to keep up with yours too. I think the pictures of Brycson are adorable, the lunch box, car wash, popsicle at Grandma's, etc. I am totally willing to welcome him into the family as my future son - we'd be honored. We need to go out again - I'll see you soon.
Post a Comment