Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.10.2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Here goes nothing!

3 Joys:

1) Being a Mom to the BEST little guy ever. There are some days that I can't wait for him to wake up so we can play. It's so fun to watch him learn and grow. He amazes me daily with how smart he is.
2) Camron...he's my best friend, and no one knows me as well as he does. Though we have our moments, he is the love of my life, and I don't know what I'd do without him.
3) My family and friends. Camron and I are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. They are such great support systems for us, and are willing to drop everything whenever we need a little help.

3 Fears:

1) Nursing...there are some days where I feel like the biggest idiot in the world and everything I'm learning and doing is just going in one ear, and right out the other. I'm soooo afraid of failing. I'm afraid that after all this schooling I won't be good enough, I won't be smart enough.

2) Not being a good Mom. I've been blessed with such a laid back kid, that sometimes I feel like I'm being neglectful if I get some housework done or other activities while he just plays by himself.

3) I have to copy what Michelle said. Camron dying. Whether it be now...(Knock on Wood) or 50 years from now, that is something I'm not prepared to handle. I'm going first!

3 Goals:

1) Finish Nursing school
2) Patience with Brycson. I watched an episode of "Nanny 911" the other day, and all that you could hear were the parents yelling at their kids and kids screaming and crying. It made it so obvious how unproductive that is. I caught myself yelling at Brycson more than necessary and have made it a goal to not yell at him as much. Some days I do better than others, but I'm trying really hard!
3) Get caught up on Brycson's scrapbook and finish Stacey's baby present BEFORE I go back to school.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

1) Blogging...I don't update very often but I check everyone else's a few times throughout the day.
2) Scrapbooking...I don't know what I've gotten myself into. I started a scrapbook for Brycson before he was born and now I'm trying to get caught up. Three hours can pass so quickly and I'll have only half of one page done....It's really bad. Unfortunately now that I've done it for one child it means I'm screwed and have to keep it up for all the future little ones.
3) Trying to find something/anything Brycson will watch besides Elmo!

3 Random/Surprising Facts:

1) I LOVE celebreality shows. TiVo is the greatest thing ever invented for this. Poor Camron gets sucked into watching my stupid shows more than he likes I'm sure. "The Hills" is by far the best!
2) I really wish I had carpentry skills. I wish I could see something and go make it. Maybe in my next life!
3) One of my favorite things is jumping into a freshly made bed. It's even better if you've just had a bath or shower. There's something about clean body, clean sheets and how fluffy the bed is. Weird, I know, but I LOVE it!!!

Okay, so now that I'm done I tag Stacey L., Mahina, Kelli, Haley, and Jess Springer. Have fun!

2 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Wow, I can relate to almost everything you said. Whenever the topic of dying comes up, I always tell Jason I am going 1st! I LOVE the Hills, that is probably the only reality show Jason DOES NOT like to watch with me. And I love bathing and getting into a clean bed!
P.S. Porter is in love with Little Einstines,(Sp?)if it helps!

Lignell Family said...

I knew at the end of that Post I would find my name.... its not like you don't know the answers!!

Visits from my friends