Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


6.01.2012

Brycson's Graduation

Our little Brycson graduated pre-school last week.  It's hard to believe he'll be starting "big kid" school in the Fall. I think graduation was a little bitter sweet for Brycson.  He's so excited to start kindergarten, but had a hard time saying goodbye to his friends and especially Miss Karie. As we were leaving after his carnival the next day, he said "Mom, I'm really gonna miss this place." Miss Karie has been so wonderful with Brycson.  She has been so patient with him, and encouraging. I couldn't have asked for a better pre-school experience.     I think I might even be willing to drive all the way out to Riverton again when it comes time for the next Hales boy to attend pre-school. 


I love this picture.  Brycson with his friend Ryker.  It makes you wonder what they were talking about!
 Each month the kids learned a new poem. On graduation day they all take turns reciting the poems they had learned throughout the year.  Brycson volunteered to do two poems this year.  The first was with his friend Lydia.  These two got along so well. Lydia's mom would always tell me how much Lydia would talk about her and Brycson playing at school.  I'm so glad he made so many good friends.
 He really got into "The Three Little Pigs" song!
Brycson doing his second poem with his friend Luke
His whole class in their graduation caps and gowns!

 Tossing their caps!

 Receiving his certificate and treat.  Miss Karie learned from last year's experience and had a green treat ready.  Brycson kind of pitched a fit last year when he got a red sucker instead of a green one, little stinker.
 Miss Karie also taught tumbling once a week.  This is their tumbling demonstration at the end. Brycson is doing his cartwheels.  He definitely got his gymnastics abilities from his Mom ;)

 So proud of our little graduate!
 Thanks Miss Karie!

No comments:

Visits from my friends