February 2010
I passed my nursing boards and officially became a registered nurse! Happiest day of my life. I never want to take that test again.
I passed my nursing boards and officially became a registered nurse! Happiest day of my life. I never want to take that test again.
April 2010
We of course celebrated Easter!
June 2010
We welcomed a new little niece Qwynn. She had an early and very eventful entrance in to this world, but she is the sweetest little lady, smiling and snuggling all of the time.
Brycson got to walk in the Day's of '47 Children's Parade. He didn't last long, and ended up riding on Dad's shoulders through 90% of the parade. But he loved every minute of it!




September 2010
August 2010
August was super busy. My sister, Nicole, got married. Camron's brother, Kolby, got married, and we welcomed a new nephew, Torbin!
Brycson started pre-school at Miss Karie's. He's learning so much, including how to deal with other kids. He's loves it! We also bought our very first house this month. I still have many things I would like to do to the house, including decorating, thus, no inside pictures for everyone to see yet! Cam and I spent our six year anniversary moving in. We are loving our house, but not looking forward to the extreme amount of yardwork this spring will bring.
October 2010
In October we found out we were pregnant with kiddo number two. I took three tests to make sure. We've decided Camron's family needs to plan a family trip every 3-4 years because that's how we get children here. We announced we were pregnant with Brycson while on a family trip to Denmark. This time we found out 2 days before we left for a family trip to Disneyland. We told Grandparents before we left so they could help us try to keep it a secret until I was further along. We are excited and nervous at the same time about having another child join our family.
As mentioned before, in October we also took a family trip to Disneyland. It was Brycson's first time there, and he loved it. I can't count how many times we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride. His main goal at Disneyland was to meet Mickey. So after standing in line for FOREVER, he finally got his wish and had a smile on his face from ear-to-ear. We had a great time!
And of course there's Halloween, and our Transformers OBSESSED son had to be Optimus Prime!




December 2010
Of course with December comes Christmas! It was nice to spend Christmas with our own little family in our new house. I missed a lot of the festivities because of work, but it was still nice to spend time with family. On Christmas Eve a new member joined our family. We had been thinking about getting a dog since we moved in, but debated back and forth about what breed to get. We never pursued anything seriously. Camron was looking on KSL and came accross a cute little black lab puppy, and we fell in love! About an hour later we were driving home with our little Mylie. She is the sweetest little pup. We still have our naughty puppy moments, but for the most part she is so calm and well behaved. We absolutely love her!
January 2011
In January we celebrated Brycson's 4th birthday. His birthday was everything Transformers. From cake and decorations to 90% of the gifts, this kid was in Transformers heaven!
That's our year in a nutshell! Now on to bigger and better things....Getting ready for our new baby GIRL!!!`
3 comments:
I love that you finally updated this... now can you motivate me?!!
Woot! I am so glad you updated!
we miss you guys here, Abby misses Bryson even though she sees him at preschool it isnt the same. She keeps asking to play with him. Congrats on the baby on the way! Sounds like lots of fun at your house!!!
Post a Comment