Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


9.11.2010

JANUARY

Most of January was spent celebrating birthday's. Brycson celebrated his 3rd birthday. I can't believe he's three already. He's getting smarter by the day, and can weasel his way out of anything through reasoning and conversations well beyond his age. I tell him everyday what a nut he is. Since I enjoy making Brycson's birthday cake every year, I decided to venture out and do a fondant cake this year. I guess I've watched a little too much "Cake Boss!" I had an idea of what I wanted to do, and wanted to keep it pretty simple. Brycson was really in to "X-men" at the time. We all had "X-men" names. Brycson was Scott or "Cyclops." Like a dummy I asked Brycson what kind of birthday cake he wanted and of course he said an "X-men" cake with Scott on it. After looking through dozens of pictures online I thought maybe I could pull it off. Scott shoots fire/lasers out of his eyes so he has to wear glasses, so....I made glasses for the top, and flames for the top tier. It didn't turn out quite like I envisioned, but for weeks afterwards Brycson was still talking about his "X-men" cake. That made all the hard work and achy hands worth it. We went to "Panda Rice" for dinner and then opened presents. He was spoiled as usual, and had a really great day. We really do love our little "Bug-a-loo," our life wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without him!


The next birthday celebrated in January was our nephew, Michael's, 1st birthday. He wasn't quite sure what to think about all the festivities, but he soon was having a pretty good time. He wasn't nearly as entertaining with his cake as his big sister, Emily, was, but by the end his face was so red around the mouth he looked like a little clown with giant red lips. It was pretty cute.
He is the happiest kid, and is always ready to give you a squeeze. He's a funny little guy.

During the off season at the zoo, there are certain days of the month that you can get in for free. Jess and I decided we needed an outing. We bundled up the kiddos and headed to the zoo. It wasn't as bad as I expected going out in the cold. Even though a lot of the animals weren't out, the kids still had a lot of fun. We went to lunch afterwards. Brycson was roaring like a lion and making Jaden laugh. By the end I don't know who was laughing harder, Brycson or Jaden. My favorite picture of the whole trip was pulling in to the driveway to find both kiddos passed out in the back seat.


No comments:

Visits from my friends