Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


9.11.2010

December Highlights!

December is always a busy month, especially this year, so here are a few highlights of our December festivities.

Annual trip with Grandma and Grandpa to "Build-a-Bear!"

We went to see "Sesame Street Live!"
Brycson and Hayden had a great time. Brycson loved seeing all of the characters, but only from a distance!

Brycson got to see his favorite guy "Leo the Lion" dressed up as Santa at the soccer store
Leo and Brycson had a great time playing "Hide and Seek" in the store. Brycson is Leo's biggest fan, so this was a special treat for him.

Two years of hard work, late nights, early mornings, tears, and stress finally came to an end this month. I graduated from nursing school! I will never forget the feeling I had after finishing that last final. I walked out of the testing center and just broke down. I couldn't believe I had made it.
We all went out to breakfast and did some retail therapy to celebrate. My whole family including all my in-laws came to support me. I never could have made it through without all of their help and support. I was so grateful that they took the time to come out that night. The funniest story of the night is after the ceremony was over here comes Brycson running up on stage with arms open wide, I get ready to give him a huge hug. Well, he runs right passed me and over to my friend JaNae. He LOVES JaNae, and apparently was more than thrilled to get to see her that night.

Taking the "Nurses Pledge"

My support system, and new friends for life....
JaNae, Crystal, Brooke, Micalyne, Whitney
JaNae and Whitney both work at St. Mark's so I am lucky enough to get to see them every once in a while!

Of course we had to get some snowball fights in! Luckily for me Camron will brave the cold and play with Brycson.


Camron's family usually tries to do some kind of family activity around Christmas. This year we all went for a ride on the "Polar Express" up in Heber. I had never been, and was excited to go and take Brycson too. He was a little apprehensive at first, but after he warmed up a bit, and had a cookie and some hot chocolate in his belly, he was having a big time with Santa and Mrs. Clause singing christmas carols.



Christmas this year was a lot of fun. The older Brycson gets and the more he gets into Santa Clause, it becomes a lot more fun for Camron and I. We made cookies for Santa this year. Brycson wanted to make him gingerbread, he was so excited to set them out, and see if he had eaten any the next morning. Brycson made out like a bandit this year. He got a new bike, a tool bench, a new scooter and a basketball hoop to name a few things. We're still struggling with riding the bike, but he's getting the scooter down pretty well. This year Camron's dad bought everyone Nerf guns in hopes of getting a friendly family fight started. He was very successful there were tiny green Nerf balls flying everywhere. Everyone had a great time. We definitely had a lot of fun this Christmas.

No comments:

Visits from my friends