Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


6.03.2011

Our Little Makayla

Until I am ready to post more about Makayla's story, please enjoy this video. I am eternally indebted to Heidi, the wonderful photographer, now friend, from "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep," who took such wonderful pictures and made this video of our little angel.


14 comments:

The Dentons said...

My heart goes out to you both and your family. I know we haven't talked for what seems like forever, but from one mother to another that beautiful girl of yours is in good hands. If there is ever anything you need or just someone to talk to don't hesitate to call.
Aubrey (Heward) Denton 801-897-1981

The Dentons said...

My heart goes out to you both and your families. I know that it seems like forever since we've talked, but from one mom to another she is in good hands now. If there is ever anything that you need or if you just want to talk, call me anytime.

My condolences and love,
Aubrey (Heward) Denton
801-897-1981

Jessica said...

Amy, Thank you so much for sharing this with us. She is truly beautiful.

Kimberly said...

Absolutely beautiful. Couldn't be any more perfect. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love kim jolley

Kimberly said...

Absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam. Love always,
Kimberly jolley

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

TOO perfect for this place. Please know that we love you and are thinking of you and your sweet family!

colin and jana said...

Amy she was so beautiful. Love to your family. You are a strong woman

Laura Jansson said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you have these precious pictures. You are in our thoughts & prayers. Thank you for sharing Makayla with us through this beautiful video & song.

Michelle said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry. My sister lost her baby girl that was due in May back in March and it has been so hard to watch her grieve for her little girl too. You'll be in our prayers.
What a beautiful video tribute.

Lee said...

Amy and Camron~ Thank you for sharing this beautiful video with us. She is truly an angel and you are indeed very special parents to be able to bring sweet Makayla to earth, even though it was for a small moment. My thoughts are with you and I love you.

Natalie said...

Amy and Camron, I'm so sorry for your loss. She is completely perfect. You are both amazing. Your family is in our prayers. Love, Natalie Giron

Lindsey said...

I used to live next door to the Hales (Mike and Sue's daughter, Sams mom) and I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. She is so cute. I especially love her wavy dark hair. Loves.

Nicole said...

She is absolutely beautiful. What a great job by the photographer to capture Makayla's short time here on Earth. A keepsake for you all. I want to just give you a big hug and tell you it's going to be alright. I'm always here to lend an ear, shoulder, or hand.....Nicole

The Jones' said...

Amy,
I have been lost from the blogging world for WAY too long!,
I just wanted to say that I am eternally indebted to you for going through this trial to teach us all. You have shown me what a mothers love is all about. You and Cameron were chosen parents of one of Gods angels and I have so much love and respect for the both of you. Remember when times get hard, there are blessings about to unfold. I am so glad we have our long distance relationship but can pick up like we have never left off! We love you!!!

Visits from my friends