Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


4.17.2010

October Festivities!

Looking back at pictures, October ended up being a very busy month for us. During conference weekend we headed down to St. George with the whole fam dam, to watch Camron's dad run the St. George marathon. It was the first time Camron and I had been able to go since Brycson was born. We figured he'd have a great time cheering on Papa Frank as he crossed the finish line. We were able to spend the weekend all together in a nice little condo. We got to go fishing in the little pond down the way, go swimming and play games. It was a fun little weekend getaway.






We took our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch. The kids enjoyed riding in the wheel barrow, sitting on the tractors and of course the corn maze. We picked out some pretty good pumpkins this year, but unfortunately never found the time to carve them. Better luck next year I guess.






We had to take some time to play in the leaves. Camron had the wonderful idea of putting a pile at the bottom of the slide, Brycson was in seventh heaven!



Picking a costume for halloween this year was quite the experience. Brycson was very indecisive. His favorite movie at the time was "Charlotte's Web," so we had convinced him to use a costume of my Mom's and be Wilbur the pig. About two weeks before Halloween, Brycson decided that the pig costume was not going to work. I made the mistake of telling him what some of his friends were going to be, and he decided to copy little Jaden. Luckily we were able to find him a costume in time, and it was a huge hit. He wore it every day up to Halloween, and for weeks afterwards. He loved being a tiger, he just wasn't a fan of the face paint. We were able to get him to wear it one time, and from then on out, it just wasn't worth the fight. Luckily we were able to get a picture with Jaden in the same costume, it was a fun night. Our friends Robby and Lacey have a Halloween party every year. This year we went as a circus act family. I was a fortune teller, Camron was the bearded lady, and of course every circus has to have a tiger. Between trunk-or-treat at the church, Stacey's work party, and Halloween night, Brycson made out like a bandit with more than enough candy for one little boy to eat. Good thing Mom and Dad are more than willing to help him get rid of it!

No comments:

Visits from my friends