Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.09.2010

NOVEMBER

For those of you who still care to follow my blog, I'm now motivated again to try and play catch-up. So, now for our November activities. At the beginning of November we got new family pictures taken with Camron's side of the family. Our last picture had been taken when Brycson's cousin Emily was just a few months old, she's now almost five! So to say the least we had a few more additions that needed to be included. Unfortunately this updated family picture won't last too long because Cam's youngest brother is now getting married, and his sister is having a baby soon. Brycson really wanted nothing to do with picture taking and was more interested in being Anna and Jon's son than he was ours. Grandma finally got the idea to offer him a dollar if he'd sit down with his cousins for a picture. He quickly ran over, sat for ONE picture, stood up and ran to Grandma and stated, "Can I have my dollar now?" He's such a smart alleck. (I wonder where he gets it from?)Camron's Dad took on the project of re-painting the inside of the house, and of course his little buddy wasn't too far behind! Brycson had to change in to his "painting clothes," and get in there to do everything Grandpa was doing. Brycson's favorite part of the project was helping Grandpa tape. Frank used painter's tape, and Brycson used about a whole roll of scotch tape. Frank even painted all of the doors inside, including the door to the basement. He took the knobs off which locked us down in the basement for awhile. Brycson kept peeking through the opening and yelling to Grandpa that we were stuck. It was pretty funny. Poor Grandpa didn't get much work done 'cause he had to keep letting Brycson out.

Last but not least, Brycson's cousin, Hayden, "Little Moo," as we like to call her, celebrated her first birthday. The pictures don't do her party dress justice, she really did look so cute. She had just learned to walk, so watching her waddle in this huge dress that she couldn't see her feet in was hillarious. She had quite the celebration with all of her family and friends, and of course was spoiled rotten!

No comments:

Visits from my friends