Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


4.08.2010

Finally an Update...Kinda!

It's been 7 months since I last posted. I have so much to catch up on, that the thought of updating has been so overwhelming. I keep putting it off, which only continues to make it worse! Because I use this blog as somewhat of a family journal, please bear with me as I catch up on my posting month by month.

SEPTEMBER

With the end of summer came the crazy beginning of fall in September. Camron and I both started school. It was my last semester of nursing school, and I couldn't have been happier. I was more than ready to be done. The semester ended with two of my favorite clinical rotations. We were able to manage patients in the ICU setting. My first rotation was in the shock/trauma ICU, and I really enjoyed it. It was very overwhelming, but so cool at the same time. We'll see if that's where I decide to work someday. It sure was a great learning experience. Camron started his stressful semester taking Anatomy and Physiology to finish up his pre-requisite work for nursing school. He'll be able to put his name on the waiting list in May. After that it will be a waiting game, all the while he'll be applying for other schools in hopes of getting in somewhere else a little sooner.

September also brought another milestone, mine and Camron's five year anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years already. With school being so busy the year before we didn't even celebrate our four year. So, because this was a significant anniversary we decided to have a second honeymoon of sorts. Camron and I never went anywhere too significant for our honeymoon. We spent a few days up in Park City maxin' and relaxin'. We ordered most of our meals to our room, and spent three fourths of our honeymoon in our PJ's watching movies and sleeping. It was the perfect honeymoon for us, and the best thing about it is we can revisit whenever we want with very little hassle. So that's exactly what we did for our five year anniversary. We scored a great room at the same hotel, we left Brycson with grandma and grandpa for the night, and headed on up. We stopped at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Dinner was a little over-rated, but dessert as always was fantastic! We rented a good old Redbox and had some much needed Camron and Amy time. It was a great little getaway for us, even if it was just for one night. I am so grateful to have Camron in my life. He truly is my best friend and my better half. I'm so grateful that I got to be lucky enough to spend eternity with him. He is such a great father and husband, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him. Here's to an eternity of marital bliss!!

September 17, 2004


September 17, 2009
A little older, a little wiser, a little fatter, but still just as in love!






1 comment:

DavidErinDennis said...

Good to see your back!!! Can't wait to see new pics!

Visits from my friends