Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


1.16.2009

Happy Birthday Brycson!

Brycson celebrated his 2nd birthday this week on January 12th. Where has the time gone? I can't believe my little guy is two already. He wasn't feeling well and spent most of the morning asleep on the floor of his fort, but when it came time to celebrate, he mustered up the energy to party with the best of them. We couldn't ask for a better kid. He's so smart and learning so much everyday, and is soooo polite. He'll say "please," "thank you," "excuse me," "sorry," and "your welcome," almost everytime he needs to without prompting from his parents. He's such a good little kiddo. We see the "terrible two's" come out every now and then, but for the most part he's a pretty easy going guy. We had a wonderful time celebrating and can't wait to see what fun new things we'll get to experience with him during this next year. Happy Birthday Bug-a-loo!


Poor guy not feeling well, asleep on the floor of his fort

The Sesame Street cake...my first attempt at decorating a cake


Waiting patiently to open his presents




Blowing 0ut the candles...we had to do it twice, 'cause it was so much fun the first time!





Brycson through the years!

5 comments:

Heather said...

When did he get so big? cute cake by the way.

Laura Jansson said...

Happy Birthday, kiddo!! What a cutie, and so polite! I think the cake turned out so cute! Nice work, Amy! :)

Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 2! They grow up so fast . . . Nice job on the cake, it looks awesome. Happy birthday Brycson!

The Jones' said...

Happy birthday weeman!!

The Beckstrands said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is 2!!! He is So cute! We miss him!!! I told Brynn when we come to Utah next we are going to see her boyfriend Brycson! And she said "Brycson toot" (cute) It was pretty funny!

Visits from my friends