Brycson got some new snow pants and snow boots for Christmas, so his Aunt Anna thought it would be a fun idea to go sledding and test out the new gear. We all bundled ourselves up and headed to the hills. Poor Brycson has a majorly paranoid mother who has the mentality of "it's easier to remove a layer than not have enough," so...Brycson kind of looked like the kid off of "A Christmas Story,"barely able to put his arms down! I had many layers on myself, and was sweating to death by the end of our excursion. I wasn't sure how Brycson would like it, but he had a blast. He loved it! He had the biggest smile on his face when he got to the bottom of the hill, and kept yelling "Again!" We only were able to take a few runs down the hill before he said "all done, go home." His face got pretty red and cold with all the snow flying into it. His cousin Emily was just barely getting used to the idea and wanted to stay longer, so Brycson was content enough to just sit in the car and watch her take a few more runs. Camron unfortunately had to work, so we'll have to take Brycson out again when we get a little more snow. I know Camron will love it! It was a very fun filled activity and I can't wait to take him out again.
Brycson and Anna getting all their gear on!
First run with Anna! (By far my favorite sledding pic!)
Going with Mom this time!
Warming up in the car
Of course you have to have " Hot Talk Tick" after!
2 comments:
Wow, look at all the snow! Can't say that I miss it :) Looks like sledding was a lot of fun though. I hope you guys had a good Christmas and New Years!
Looks so fun, guys. Happy New Year :)
Post a Comment