Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


12.22.2008

JuSt WoNdErInG......

WHERE OUR LITTLE BOY WENT!!!





Sorry I've been slacking in updating the blog recently but between finals at school and getting ready for Christmas, our family blog has taken a back seat. So, look for an update following the Christmas festivities. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and we'll catch up later.


Happy Holidays from the Hales Family!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love the slippers!

The Beckstrands said...

Cute picture! I was so sad that we missed church yesterday. Brynn is sick :-( My mom said that Brycson looked SO handsome! I wish I could have seen him... but I'm glad you took a fam. picture with his cute tie on... he is such a doll!

Michelle said...

I just got Isaac the Elmo slippers too! He IS getting so big. How cute

colin and jana said...

He is getting big, and will be 2 before you know it!

Laura Jansson said...

What a handsome little man you've got on your hands! He's got a birthday coming up soon, doesn't he? Crazy!!

Kelli said...

He looks just like a little man! I can't believe how fast time goes! It seems like he was just born...

Tai and Joe said...

Hello guys! we are excited to be blogging buddies. Your little guy sure is a stud. He is adorable.

Visits from my friends