As many of you may know my sister Stacey had been expecting a baby girl. Much to our surprise she decided she needed to make her presence known a little early. Last Friday, November 14th we welcomed little baby Hayden into the world. I must say that Brandon and Stacey do make cute little babies. That may be a biased opinion though ;)
Poor Stacey started to feel like she was going into labor on Tuesday, she was able to visit with the MD they sent her home to rest, the contractions came back and she went to the hospital Wednesday night. She was monitored for a few hours for her really high blood pressure, but was sent home again on bedrest with monitoring her blood pressure every three hours. We then got a phone call that she was going into the hospital again on Thursday night, and they were going to keep her this time. They started her induction and we waited and waited for the phone call. Late in the afternoon on Friday she called to say she was at a "10!" No one believed her 'cause she went from a 1.5 to a 10 in 4 hours!! It was a mad rush to get together and get to the hospital. Stacey was kind enough to let me stay in the room and be there for the birth. I still can't believe how amazing it was. My sister is such a trooper, there's no way I could have done what she did. After almost 3 hours of pushing little Hayden entered the world at 7:19 that night. There's nothing better than hearing that little cry for the first time! She is beautiful, and so tiny (5 lbs. 15 oz). She looks just like her Daddy. Stacey jokes that all she got from her is a home for 9 months!Brandon and Stacey are already taking to parenthood fabulously.
She's got a little quiver in her lip when she cries that makes you want to give her anything she wants. She's definitely got everyone wrapped around her finger already. Brycson adores her! He's a little apprehensive about holding her still, which is fine with me...! He's been such a great little cousin so far and tells her "don't cry," when she is sad. It's been fun to watch my sister take on motherhood. They are going to be GREAT parents. Thanks for letting me be a part of such a special moment, it's one I'll never forget. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn. Congratulations Stacey and Brandon!
Proud Daddy!
Tired Mom, still smiling after all that hard work!
Brycson holding her for the first time...he was so excited!
Smooches from cousin Brycson
5 comments:
Yea! Congrats out to Stacey and Brandon!
Hi you guys, this is Natalie Giron (Jensen) I don't think I've seen you guys since your wedding. You have such a cute family and your little boy is precious! So glad I found your blog (through a friend) I'm going to add you to our friends list. Hope all is well with you :)
Hey Amy! Your blog is SO cute! I love all the cute things Brycson says! And I love that Brynn has the CUTEST little boyfriend! Send me an email to bkaipo@yahoo.com so that I can invite you to my blog!
-Becky
I love Brycson's smile in his yellow soccer shirt! Little cheeseball! Seems like just yesterday I was Carter home from the hospital! I love new babies. You ready for #2 yet?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Stacey is YOUR SISTER!!!!! Oh my goodness, Stacey and I go WAY back. 2 words Justin Ford. Too funny!!! Love her to death!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment