Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


11.03.2008

The New and Improved Brycson!

Well, we finally were able to take the bandage off of Brycson's hand a week ago (sorry a little late in the updating!) Anyway, I couldn't wait for the day to come...it wasn't just that I really wanted to see how thing were looking but I could not stand the DISGUSTING bandage anymore. A weeks worth of food, markers, dirt, etc. was just too much for me to handle. Come Sunday we finally covered it with some red coban so I wouldn't have to take him to church with a yucky hand. It wasn't totally clean but at least I couldn't see the dirt anymore! On Monday, Camron took it off layer by layer and we finally got to see the new and improved hand! It bled a little bit, was still really swollen and bruised, but overall looked GREAT. They really did a great job! His only issue was that he has inherited his Mom's crappy skin and was so itchy where the bandage had been on his wrist without any guaze underneath. He's got some pretty good scabs where he just kept scratching at it. A week later, the stitches are jsut about gone and the skin is starting to dry and scab over. The swelling has gone down, and the bruises are improving too! He's using it like nothing is wrong and we couldn't be happier. Camron will go back with him for a follow-up next week and that should be all she wrote! What a kid!!
Taking off the first layer! Brycson showing how yucky it is...can you see
dirt line?!
Cutting off the last layer! He sat so still! The best picture of the new hand we have so far!
Sooooooo ITCHY!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great! There will hardly even be a scar in a few years. I'm so glad it all went so well for him.

colin and jana said...

WOW! What a little trooper. I bet you are glad that is over with.

vijayfam said...

Wow Amy it looks so good. That is so amazing to me. He is such a cutiie. I cannot believe how big our boys are getting. I am so glad he is doing good. Tough little stinker you have!

Lignell Family said...

Amy, I think I forgot to tell you this.... when I saw Brycson after her got the bandage off, I asked him to show me his hand and he goes "Tacey... all gone!" it was very cute. I love that little Monster!!

Visits from my friends