Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.21.2009

Naptime Anyone?

Gotta love a good nap! And I wonder why I never get anything done!




This is aparently Brycson's new favorite way to sleep. I found him this way two nights in a row. We've now figured out that he just wanted to switch to sleeping at that end of the bed instead.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that you in the bed with him? I can't believe you can fit in there!

Lignell Family said...

so i am curious... how did you, Brycson, and all the "buddies" fit in that bed to take a nap??

Jessica said...

So did Camron just come home to find you like that or something? Too cute!

Becca said...

What a lucky guy to have a little mommy that can understand him so well... and join him. :)

Natalie said...

Those are really cute pictures! I also can't believe you fit in his bed! He is so sweet!

Visits from my friends