Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


7.04.2009

INTRODUCING.......

CAPTAIN HOOOOOOK!

Brycson is absolutely obsessed with the movie Hook lately. He walks around the house humming the theme song with everything he does. By the end of the day we all find ourselves singing it too. He has many different monologues memorized and cracks us up with every little impression. He now has a pretty elaborate pirate ensemble courtesy of Grandma Kriste and Papa Frank. His favorite costume piece are his "pirate boots." they are pretty much the first thing he puts on in the morning and it's rare to see them off his feet until it is time to go to bed. He wears them just about eveywhere that I will allow him to. He keeps us entertained for sure.

These are a few pictures of the progression of his costume.
Foam sword, and mine and Camron's collaborative effort in making an alluminum foil hook.



Add "Pirate Boots," which look fabulous with shorts don't you think? :)


a new and improved hook, and a belt to hold his sword....


....add the hat and a black glove, and what do you have?

A decked out Captain Hook ready to fight Peter Pan!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! It's so funny how they get attached to a particular movie.

DavidErinDennis said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!! I think he's looking more and more like his mama :)

Visits from my friends