
As you may have guessed, today is mine and Camron's anniversary. My how four years have flown! I don't know how I got so lucky, but Camron was the only one I ever wanted to be with. I never thought it would actually happen. After all that we went through, and many friends telling me to just move on, I'm glad I stuck it through. He truly is my best friend and I wouldn't want to take this journey through life with anyone else. He has been my cheerleader and my support system through school and all of the stress that comes with it. He is such a strong person and I've been so impressed with how he has handled all the trials he has had to deal with this last year. He works so hard to support us and has made so many sacrifices. I wish I could be more like him. He is the best Dad ever and is so willing to help out when I need him to. Brycson loves him to pieces and loves to do whatever Dad does. I'm so grateful for my eternal companion and the love and support he brings to myself and our family. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, husband and father. I LOVE you sooooo much. Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
That's so cool! I had no idea you guys were married on the 17th! Happy Anniversary, guys! :)
Happy Anniversary! I am part of the guilty party that said move on! DANGIT!! Sorry, Cameron, I am glad she didn't listen to me!!
Happy Anniversary!
hey guys! Found you off Kelli and Nics blog! Happy anniversary! Funny that we live 2 houses away from each other but don't know each other very well. That's why I love blogging!
Post a Comment