So some friends of mine had the brilliant idea of meeting at the park every Monday afternoon for lunch and play time with the kids. I say "brilliant idea" because it gives us mommys some time to catch up and get out of the house, and the kids are able to have a fun time together too...everyone wins! Now that I'm done with school for the summer I'm glad I get to join them. My little guy was so excited. After I got him dressed I told him we needed to go get our lunches ready. He had found this old "Thomas the Train" lunch box in grandma's cupboard, and it had been sitting in the middle of our family room for days. Sure enough when I said we had to get lunches ready, he went and grabbed that lunch box! It was so cute! It was just the perfect size for a PB&J, applesauce and a little juicebox. I was dumb and forgot to bring my camera so luckily I was able to get this picture off of my friend Mahina's blog. He was so proud of his little lunch box and carried it to and from the car. It amazes me everyday how smart this little stinker is, and how much he makes me smile. I love him so much. It was so much fun and we can't wait for next week.
Sunset
8 years ago
2 comments:
Such a cute little man! By the way, I love your family picture on the side--you guys are such a beautiful family!
Hi Amy, I just found your blog. It is so cute! I love the family picture at the top. Your little guy is getting so big! I'll check back often and see how you are doing. I love blogging!
Post a Comment