Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


5.02.2008

Brycson's First Trip to the ZOO!


So now that the weather is warming up, and Camron has a little more free time, we decided to take Brycson to the Zoo! He loved it! He can make a lot of the animal noises, so it was fun for him to see the real thing, and put two and two together. He watched the penguins forever, loved the elephants and even blew kisses to the baby giraffe. I don't know what it is, but things like the zoo are just so much more fun now that you get to see it through your own child's eyes. A lot of the animals were asleep, but fortunately most of them fell asleep right next to the glass. We went on a train ride around the park, and the whole drive home all he could say was "choo,choo." It was definitely a fun day!


The albino alligator!

Two little monkeys!




BIG Kitty!

This much fun sure works up an appetite!

Driving home...shades, sippy cup and souvenir, what more could you ask for!

1 comment:

vijayfam said...

Hey there found your blog through Mahina's. Just wanted to tell you how stinking cute Brycson is. I was hoping Carter would have played with him more today at the park but Carter sometimes gets into his own little world and doesn't even know anyone else is around :) Anyhow...it was good to see you. Hope to see you again on our new Monday outings!! Take care!

Visits from my friends