Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


1.19.2008

Just For Laughs!

So in my nursing fundamentals class we're learning how important it is when getting a medical history from a patient to make sure that their living environment is conducive to seeing and being able to distinguish between their medications, like proper lighting, storage, etc. We also are supposed to make sure that if there is any vision or hearing impairments, that any correctional devices they may use are working properly for them. So in talking about checking medications ourselves and making sure everything is correct, this story was told to us by my teacher. Her mother-in-law at 80+ years old insisted on putting on her own press-on nails. She also had Glaucoma and it was hard for her to see. Can you tell where this is going yet? Well, she stored her nail glue in her medicine cabinet. She went to grab her eye drops for her Glaucoma, and grabbed the nail glue instead. She quickly glued her little eyes shut! They still don't know how she got them unstuck. It's a sad story, but admittedly pretty darn funny too! I got a little chuckle out of it, hopefully you can too!

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

Hey i just figured out you have a blog. I don't check on facebook but im learning to. I once glued one eye shut with Shelly's nail glue. Not fun! I shouldn't have been messing with it so i made up a story to tell my mom. I knocked it off the shelf by accident and it went right in my eye.. She probably thought, ya right. She gave me a hot wash cloth to put on it and it came undone.

Visits from my friends