Brycson Says...

Camron was watching a soccer game, and yelling at the TV....
Brycson: "Dad, don't fight about it, just watch it!"

Caught him climbing on his crib
Mom: "eh, eh, eh, we don't climb on our crib. Get down."
Brycson: "Why not?"

Sitting at the dinner table....
Brycson: "Me all done."
Mom: "No, I don't think you're done just yet."
Brycson: "Uh, huh..I said so!"

Mom: "Are you ready for a bath now?"
Brycson: "Not t'white." (Not quite)

Following Nicole on our way home. We turned one way Nicole went the other...
Brycson: "Oh no, where Tole go?"
Mom: " I don't know, I guess we lost her."
Brycson: "Oh no, what we go do?" (what are we going to do?)

Mom: "What kind of Birthday cake do you want?"
Brycson:" Talk tic (Chocolate), noooo..Star bree (Strawberry)"
Mom: "So what kind do you want?"
Brycson: "Talk Tic."

Grandma Trudy: "Thanks for being such a good boy while we went shopping."
Brycson: "Me awesome!"

Picking dinner off of the menu at Training Table...
Mom: " What are you going to have for dinner?"
Brycson: "Dis won" (Pointing to a HUGE hamburger)
Mom: "I think that's too big for your mouth."
Brycson: "I cut it Mom!"


1.15.2008

Jumping on the ban wagon!

Well, I have officially become a conformer. I decided to jump on the blogging ban wagon! I don't know how current I'll be able to keep it, with school going full blast this semester, but I'll try. Brycson just celebrated his first birthday, where does the time go? I couldn't believe that at this time last year I was coming home from the hospital with a new little addition to our family. It's kind of crazy. He's walking like crazy and getting into as much mischief as he possibly can. We couldn't have asked for a better first though, he's the best! Camron is in the middle of applying for a full time firefighter position with Sandy City. We aren't expecting anything considering this is his first attempt and it usually takes people 2-3 years to get hired at a station, but it doesn't mean we can't keep our fingers crossed. I'm back in school and loving it! I'm overwhelmed but loving it. It's fun to actually sit in a classroom and be learning things that I'm actually gonna use now. I just hope I can survive the next 2 years.

No comments:

Visits from my friends