We've really been trying to instill some manners in our child recently. We've started with the word "Please." He does pretty well, especially when it's something that he really wants. But, every now and then he needs a little reminding. Before we give him something we ask him to say "please." Last Saturday, Brycson was helping Grandma and Grandpa plant some flowers in the yard and headed over to the swing set to play in the sandbox. We figured out that because of the rain the sand would be perfect for making a castle. He shook his head yes that he wanted me to make one. I asked him to hand me the shovel so I could start. He quickly looked at me with a serious look and said "Pleeease." He is too smart for his own good. There is no getting past this kid. He quickly reminded me of my manners and that I definitely need to practice what I preach! I got a good chuckle out of it. He's too cute.
2 comments:
That's funny! Just wait till he's older and starts repeating things you have said to other people. That's when it really gets fun!
Your baby is SO big now. I found you off of michelle's blog and I hope it is okay that I snuck a peek at your little family. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?
Post a Comment