So it's official, I have survived my first semester of Nursing School...YEAH ME!! Finals are over and I passed both of my classes with flying colors! This has been the most stressful week ever, my stomach has been in knots for the last three days. I've never felt like throwing up before a test until now, it was horrible. But, I'm 1/4 of the way done, and so looking forward to Summer. Camron gets his wife back and Brycson gets undivided attention for the next three months!
4 comments:
YAY Amy!!I'm so glad to hear you do have a little bit of luck left!! What do you think about park day with us and the kids on Mondays around 11 noonish??? It's loads of fun! Congrats and Good Luck for the future!
Nice Job, Amy--how are you doing it? I would love to go to nursing school someday. I was good to see you at the blessing--Brycson is just too cute. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you. But, way to go on being done with a semester!
Doesn't it feel great! Congrats woman. I can't imagine how that would be..so time consuming, stressful. I only had a glimpse of full time school life. Kudos to you all. I am so sorry to hear about Cam. I wish the plan for us was somehow revealed to give us a little insight. I am sure all will work out. It was so good to see you guys. take care.
Good Job! That must feel so good and rewarding! Matt is done too but has to go back summer semester. So i get a, we will just call him my husband, back for a few days. Half of it i will be in AZ for.
Love ya Lots!
Ali
Post a Comment